Development and commissioning of semi-automatic necking machine
Dalian Dye Factory Chemical Complex Co., Ltd.
Our factory is a professional manufacturer of dye chemicals in the Ministry of Chemical Industry. The production of 35L necked steel drums is 300,000-400,000. Therefore, the performance of special equipment for producing such products directly affects the output and quality of the products.
In 1999, it was decided to reform and develop the semi-automatic necking machine program, which was successfully developed at the end of 2000 by the efforts of all engineering and technical personnel. In the three years of production, the machine has stable performance and no need for supporting equipment (pre-press or over-molding). The single machine has set a record of 3,000 units, and the scrap rate is controlled below 0.1%. The equipment has been well received by the relevant barrel experts during use. Everyone agrees that the design is original and the technology is advanced.
In the 1990s, since the introduction of the horizontal necking machine from Tianjin, the performance of the equipment has been unstable, and the scrap rate is as high as 15%, which brings many difficulties to production and management.
First, the main defects of the old equipment
1. Feed system
The feed mechanism adopts the principle of the inclined slider, and there is no mastering device. The necking roller is intensified to wear on the slider body under the action of the inclined slider, and the contact surface of the shrinking neck roller is increased, so that the roller and the necking mold body do not coincide with each other, and sometimes a series of "neck cracks" and " Defects such as folding.
In addition, the feed rate of the device is not adjustable. Practice has proved that the selection of the feed rate of steel plates with different mechanochemical properties and steel plates with a certain range of thickness is very important. As a result, the machine is limited in the processing of a range of different specifications of the neck.
2. Bucket system
The tray mechanism adopts a structure in which a tray bottom plate is coupled to the output shaft end of the cylinder. When the barrel is in the state of spinning the neck, the length of the barrel becomes smaller, and it is unscientific to supplement the cylinder output force only. In fact, the process of completing the spinning feed is a process of implementing the variable force. Because the effect of the "closer" of the rear tray is not ideal, the phenomenon of "unloading" or "squeezing out" often occurs during production. It is the main cause of direct damage to the barrel.
Second, the improvement method
1. In terms of overall configuration, it was changed from horizontal to vertical.
2. The feed rate of the transmission system is adjusted by using a silicon rectifier DC motor speed control device to ensure the processing of different types of neck barrels.
3. The clutch device adopts a pneumatic end face clutch, which is sensitive and reliable.
4. The feed system adds a vertical slider structure as shown in Figure 1. The feed mechanism is designed with a vertical slider structure at the front end of the main slider 1 in addition to the conventional cam drive. The longitudinal small slider 2 moves up and down in its longitudinal dovetail slot. When the main slider 1 is moved forward as a whole, the master guide roller 4 mounted on the lower end of the longitudinal small slider 2 moves upward along the edge of the mold 5. Since the curve of the master curve and the curve of the neck 6 are identical, the neck roller 3 can move on the neck, ensuring the entire process of spinning the neck. The whole process is divided into two parts: one completes the necking process, and the two complete the leveling of the neck edge. The structure ensures the consistency of the master and the mold tire, and prevents the generation of additional torque. Practice has proved that the establishment of the model guiding structure guarantees the two-step process of producing necking barrels.
Figure 1 Schematic diagram of the semi-automatic vertical necking machine feed system
1-main slider; 2-longitudinal small slider; 3-necked roller; 4-die roller; 5-die; 6-necked tire.
5. In the structure of the bucket, we put forward the "self-positioning system" Q practice to prove that this is the key to ensure the quality of the necking barrel.
Third, the structure of the self-positioning system
1 A lateral spiral adjustment is installed on the bucket mechanism. The center offset of the barrel along the feed side of the neck mold is ensured when processing a certain size of the barrel. This is the first step in implementing â€œself-centeringâ€.
2 Four-slider link type automatic expansion mold is designed on the upper end of the bucket mechanism. The center is matched with the center of the different types of barrels (adjust the offset). When processing the neck barrel, the barrel and the tray form a steel body under the action of the connecting rod. The rolling baffle designed on the top of the bucket restrains the freedom of the bucket. When the external force is applied to the feed roller, the barrel rotates regularly, which provides the necessary conditions for the barrel mouth to be pressed.
3 Another advantage of the structure: in the design of the four-slider linkage mechanism, attention is paid to the range of Î”L=L (original length)-L (actual length) value when the barrel is constricted, that is, the height of the slider is determined. size. In the entire process, the barrel R is reduced as the neck barrel is applied with the application of the feed force. That is to say, the barrel body is moved along the axial direction of the four sliders without causing a "discharge" phenomenon, and the barrel body is maintained to rotate at the original stiffness under a certain pre-expansion force.
After the processing is completed, the barrel body retreats with the barrel mechanism, and the four-slider link expansion mechanism double-acting small cylinder moves downward, and the slider is retracted to the minimum stroke to provide convenience for unloading the barrel. Then proceed to the next cycle. See Figure 2 for a schematic diagram of the semi-automatic vertical necking machine drive.
1. The mold longitudinal slider is a mold device.
2. Pneumatic end face clutch and cam feed system.
3. SCR DC motor speed control system and transmission mechanism.
4. Main motor drive section.
5. Neck molding tire and spindle part.
6. Four-slider link type mold part.
7. Pallet and discharge section.
Figure 2 Schematic diagram of semi-automatic vertical necking machine transmission
We made the above improvements, it took only 6 months from design to production, and one test was successful. Prove that our design ideas are correct in operation. In the process of processing the necking barrel, we have taken a new path. The main manifestations are as follows:
1. The equipment has stable performance, high reliability and long service life.
2. The process is reasonable, the operation is simple, and the scrap rate is low.
3. Manual beats can reach 5-11/min. If the linkage is adopted, it is expected to have a greater improvement.
4. Low manufacturing costs are conducive to promotion.
5. Specification steel drum with a processing range of Ï†250 to Ï†560mm; thickness is 0.4 to 1.25mm. It has certain adaptability to domestic plates.
Gift Packing Box,Cardboard Packing Boxes,Color Box With Pvc,Color Packaging Box
Xing Hua Printing Factory , http://www.xinghuaprint.com